A BIG WELCOME TO MUENSTERTAL
Situated in the beautiful and peaceful Black Forest village of Muenstertal, our beautiful and spacious 4-star-holiday apartment with terrace and garden is perfect all year round.
Renovated in 2018 and able to cater for up to 6 people, the apartment has been designed to provide a comfortable place to stay and base yourself when visiting the region. Spacious living and bedrooms are complemented with a large balcony, terrace and garden space.
We look forward to giving you a warm welcome when you come to stay in the lovely village of Muenstertal.
Your hosts, the Beckert and Friton families.
TAKE IT EASY
Perfectly located in the picturesque village of Muenstertal, the 4-star holiday apartment (DTV-certified) for up to 6 people offers a comfortable place for you to enjoy your holiday in the Southern Black Forest.
You can reach the apartment easily, it is about 3 minutes by foot from the station “Muenstertal”.
- 100 square meter living area and 20 square meter balcony and terrace
- 3 bedrooms, each sleeping 2 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, coffee brewer, fully automatic coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Cosy living room with two couches
- TV with DVD-player, hifi system, radio and CD-player
- Safe available
- Free WIFI
- Modern, new bathroom with barrier-free shower
- Bedlinen and towels
- Large garden with sheltered patio, garden furniture, barbeque facilities
- Parking provided at the house
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
- No pets
Price per night for 1-2 persons: EUR 90,-
- Each extra person Euro 20,- per night
- Minimum stay 5 nights
- Extra charge less than 7 nights Euro 80,-
- Children under 2 years free of charge, accessory cot with bed linen: Euro 15,- one-off payment
- Added/plus local tourist tax (Euro 1,90 per adult per night) which includes the “Konuscard”. This card offers free public transport via train and bus in the Black Forest during your stay along with some other attractive benefits
- Arrival after 4 p.m. / departure before 10 a.m.
THE REGION AND ITS LANDSCAPE
Muenstertal is situated in the heart of the Southern Black Forest and is especially popular due to the great variety of nature, culture, food and good wines that can be found in the region.
The landscape is picturesque, as if out of a storybook, providing many opportunities for walking through one of Germany’s loveliest areas.
Numerous walking tracks start directly from the apartment. There is also plenty of opportunity for mountain biking or, for those so inclined, the climbing crag, “Schwindelfrei” is also close by.
In winter the village is only a few kilometers from the best ski regions in the Black Forest, allowing alpine or cross-country skiing, sledding or snowshoeing.
Breathe pure air!
Muenstertal takes the 2nd place at the lowest measured particulate matter value and the 2nd place at the lowest measured Stickoxid values in Germany!!
(from Focus No. 33/2017 "Factual Report on Air Quality", page 67)
Within walking distance of the apartment, you will find good restaurants, a bakery, supermarket and a local market on Wednesdays and Saturdays that specialises in local and regional products.
Among the highlights of the area in and around Muenstertal are:
- the impressive monastry St. Trudpert
- the mine “Teufelsgrund”
- the bees-museum
Muenstertal is perfectly situated for day trips in the Black Forest, the Rhine Valley, the “Kaiserstuhl” (a low mountain range with vineyards in the Upper Rhine Valley), France (30 min. drive to the Alsace region) or Switzerland (Basel is a 50 min drive).
For families and children, there is lots to do, including visiting the “Steinwasen-Park” in Oberried-Hofsgrund which has wildlife animals and many attractions for children. Or you can visit the famous Europa-Park in Rust (45 min drive).
Other day trip options allow you to:
- Visit Europe’s biggest waterfall, the “Rheinfall” near Schaffhausen
- Take a treatment at one of the four thermal baths in nearby Bad Krozingen, Freiburg, Badenweiler and Bad Bellingen
- Wander through the ancient streets of the nearby town of Staufen, which is one of the Black Forest’s loveliest and most romantic villages
- Visit the beautiful and busy metropolis of Freiburg (easily reachable by train or car)
For more information on things to do in Muenstertal or nearby you will find many suggestions in the information provided at the apartment itself. The variety is enormous!
Distance to airport Basel 1 hour by car.